Fotoassistent, Digital Operator
People, Portrait, Mode, Beauty, Reportage, Stilllife, Food, Auslandserfahrung
• Digital Cameras; SLRs Nikon & Canon, Digital backs, Digital Hasselblads i.e. H4D, Digital 5x4 cameras.
• Analogue cameras; 35mm, Medium format and 5x4 cameras.
• Lighting; Flash: Profoto, Broncolor, Briese Flash & HMI, Elinchrom and Bowens, External Flash guns, HMI and Tungsten.
• Digital Capture software capture One 12, Phocus and Lightroom.
• Processing and Retouching within Capture One
12, Phocus, Photoshop and Lightroom.
• B&W film processing and darkroom printing.
• Film scanning in all film formats sizes and types.
• Exhibition preparation; printing, mounting and framing, measuring and placing images on the wall.
• Has the ability to work in wide variety of photographic genres and styles.
• Other skills; Flat/ canvas making and set building.
Referenzen als Assistent / Werdegang
2014- Present Freelance Photographers assistant and digi op
Nov 2015-2017 Freelance studio Assistant Sunbeam studios
Nov 2014- Nov 15 Full time studio Assistant, Sunbeam Studios, London
2013- Present Freelance Photographer, Pixelex
Oct 2013- Sep 2014 Vehicle Photographer, Car shop, Leighton Buzzard.
Dec 2012- Jul 2013 Junior Photographer, The Ships Photographer on P&O Cruise ships
Oct 2011-Feb 2012 Photographic Studio Assistant, Unique Capture, Milton Keynes
Mar 2003 Work placement- Studio Assistant/ Receptionist. Glen Smith Photography Studios, Luton.
June 2015 Capture One 8 Day Course
March 2015 Direct Photographic Assistant Day Course
Sep 2008- Jun 2011 BA (HONS) Photography
University College Falmouth
Sep 2006-Jun 2008 BTEC National
Sep 2008-Jun 2008 BTEC LEVEL 2 Interactive use of media
Sep 2005-Jun 2006 BTEC First Diploma Art and Design