Fotoassistent, Digital Operator
People, Portrait, Mode, Beauty, Produktions Assi
My experience goes not only from being freelancer, but from having worked as Studio Manager & Studio Assistant for more than year and half in a photographic studio located in South London.
Cameras I'm familiar with:
- Full Frame DSLR (Sony, Canon, Nikon)
- Bridge and Devil cameras (sony a7s I, II)
- Cameras for film (TV cameras, Sony, Panasonic)
- Film cameras (analogic): 35mm, medium format, large format, 8mm,
- Continuous lights for film and photography.
- Continuous light managed by desk.
- Flash lights: Bowens, Profoto, Elinchrom... and its accessories.
- knowledge about electric systems (13 / 16 AMP lights, amperage, voltage maximum in sets etc)
- Trigger systems
- WiFi card
- IT Mac and Windows
- Tethering: Wi Fi systems, Cable tethered systems
- Capture one
- Camera Raw
- Live View (Nikon live view and tethering software)
Referenzen als Assistent / Werdegang
I'm a bilingual woman who has a degree in Lighting Design, Film & Photography, and Postproduction.
This means I'm able to set up any lighting you may need for your shooting, prepare your cameras and control the tether system.
I always carry my computer and cables to the shootings (MSI GS63VR 6RF, i7, pro graphic card) because you never know when something can fail.
I have a great attention to detail, and have lots of experience working on tight schedules and I'm also good at reading the photographer's needs, which fastens the work on set and location a lot.
My field experience goes from being intern, and then studio manager at Simulacra Studios, in Brixton (London) to do freelance work as assistant and Lighting design for fashion photographers such as Jasmine de Silva, Kari Sveriss or Jayden Fa.
I have European passport and I love to travel, so a shooting out of London won't scare me!