People, Portrait, Mode, Beauty
- I can assist with both Studio and Location lighting, setting up and down, as well as moving or holding equipment throughout.
- Also helping with any styling, set, studio organisation and tidying, client communication, taking Behind The Scenes content (if wanted and approved), making coffees and teas and so on...
Most of all creating a positive, fun and productive atmosphere!
- I personally
use Canon and a 5D MARK IV Camera; with MAC laptops/desktops best.
- An extra pair of attentive hands on set, my keen eye and my huge passion for the field - would ensure support in focusing the photoshoot runs smoothly (to the best of my personal ability) - and of course I would always be prepared and honoured to learn anything new!
Referenzen als Assistent / Werdegang
- Southampton Solent University
First Class Fashion Photography (BA) Degree.
- Woking College
3 A-levels. Including: Photography.
- Rydens Enterprise Secondary School
14 GCSE’s A*- C. Including: Photography.
- Assisted Photographers: Joseph Sinclair & Jack Alexander.
(On set with: Olly Alexander (Years & Years), James Arthur, Wretch 32, Sean Teale, Mostack.
Signed and Represented Photographer (from several).
- Interned at: Notion Magazine, Fault Magazine, Holborn Studios.
- Work Published in: PICTON (+Front Cover), SHUBA, ELEGANT, SMODE, GMARO Magazine...
- Shot featured on sports brand FILA UK's Instagram Account.
- Organised/Hosted Exhibition & Networking Event in Shoreditch (The Hoxton Basement) in 2018.